Content Writer Intern
Vacancy type: Freelance, Internship APPLY NOW
The Content Writer role at Monospace requires the candidate to research extensively on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, writing, and proofreading of articles before publication online.
As a Content Writer at Monospace, you will be expected to be kept informed of the latest trends on social media, and contribute to the development of content strategies across other departments.
Ultimately, you should be able to deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness for our client’s brands.
- Creating engaging content for social media platforms that conform strictly to an outlined brief
- Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Coordinate with graphics and video teams in developing creative that aligns perfectly with your content.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the webpages hosting this content.
APPLY NOW ← VIEW ALL JOBS
- Proven skill as a expert communicator – online articles, social media posts.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines