Digital Marketing Intern
Vacancy type: Internship APPLY NOW
We’re currently on the lookout for hard-working and passionate young interns to work with us to bring the most engaging and exciting campaigns to life for the biggest brands in Africa. You get to work in a highly flexible environment with access to thought-leaders and big thinkers, not to mention the hands-on experience of working at the cutting-edge of digital marketing on the continent.
- Management of paid marketing campaigns, performing regular optimisation on the ads to improve their KPIs, such as reach, impressions and click through rate.
- Creation and execution of integrated digital marketing campaigns through the use of social media (Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn ads), Google Display ads, paid search, SEO and email campaigns.
- Assist in monitoring, analyzing and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Conduct research on competitors’ social marketing activity
- Assist with internal marketing campaigns through various internal channels
- Continually look for opportunities to expand the company’s reach in new digital media platforms and assist in the execution when appropriate.
Skills And Qualifications
APPLY NOW ← VIEW ALL JOBS
- Bachelor degree or above or working towards a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content creation, social media, paid search (PPC/SEO), and email marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to gather, analyze, synthesize, summarize, and present data
- High levels of self-motivation, curiosity and creativity
- Ability to meet deadlines and enlist others’ support in ensuring timely project completion