We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is passionate about combining the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable websites and e-commerce platforms
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Review code written by other team members or other teams.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Figma or Adobe XD is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Ability to measure and resolve performance bottlenecks, using tools like Chrome DevTools, Lighthouse, WebPagetest, or custom tooling.