Vacancy type: Freelance, Internship APPLY NOW
The Graphic Designer at Monospace will be responsible for creating engaging and on-brand graphics across digital and offline media.
As a Graphic Designer, we expect you to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Ultimately, you must be able to inspire and attract the target audience to engage with calls-to-action, in order to meet business objectives.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
APPLY NOW ← VIEW ALL JOBS
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective communication skills.
- A degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus