Vacancy type: Freelance, Internship APPLY NOW
We are looking for a UI Designer with an eye for clean and artful design, to work with us to translate the business requirements of our clients into modern, engaging, and interactive interface designs. Their job will be to make sure that every page and every step a user will experience in their interaction with the finished product meets all business objectives.
The ideal candidate must possess superior UI skills and be able to transform ideas into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. As this role is at the intersection of creativity and technology, the ability to transfer the brand’s strength through the interface of a product is key, in addition to having a conceptual understanding of coding.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and user-friendly
- Work with the marketing team to analyze customer insight and website data to determine high traffic web pages and why some perform better than others
Required Skills & Experience
APPLY NOW ← VIEW ALL JOBS
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or Photoshop.
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces